<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/200090185430836588?origin\x3dhttp://ministry-of-madness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
← older /
newer →
links & credit .
Best with Google chrome. :)

The rest of us:
SUKARTI; SALIHA; SHAFIRA; FIRDAUS; FATIMAH; AISHAH;

Archives:
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 January 2009 March 2009 May 2009 August 2009 January 2010 June 2012 July 2012 September 2012 November 2014

Credits:
Designer; Inspiration/Background;
Brushes; AdobePhotoshop
WHO THE HELL IS 'MINISTRY OF MADNESS' ?


















WE ARE A GANG OF LOSERS.

Aishah's Resolution. / Tuesday, January 1, 2008
EH HALLO, screamed this on; 12:25 AM

When Sukarti said post your resolution in the blog,
I dont know if she's refering to personal blog or here.
So, i just copied paste from my personal one...
So, here are my new year resolutions.
  1. Try to get back in shape (fit and healthy).
    Like as if I WAS in shape to start with. -.-

  2. TRY to complete my tutorials on time.
    Note: I said TRY, and I never said ALL my tutorials.

  3. No last min revision for examinations.
    At least a week before the paper itself.

  4. Get over to Year2 with at least a 3.0 GPA.
    VERY VERY CRUCIAL resolution.

  5. Never to take things for granted.
    Which was also one of 2007 resolution.

  6. GET A JOB !
    And try not to clash with my attachments, if any.
    I need money... Well, who doesnt ?

That's all I can think of now.
If there's anymore, I'll add on later.
Bye, for now. (:

XOXO,
Aishah MOS

Labels: , , ,